Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Simple Facts (Part 1)

[Just fr u to get to know meh better xD]



#1. Children scare meh all the time... I never understand these lil creatures and THEY CAN 
ACTUALLY BREAK WHATS UNBREAKABLE!! :O


#2. Today & everyday I feel like hugging almost everyone xD


#3. I dun give a damn about what people may think of meh, I get to be myself whether it's in public or not and it's up to them to decide if they like meh or not :P



#4. I suffer from Thermophobia.. I totally hate heat, I try hard to avoid any flammable stuff (stoves, gasoline tank, lighters..etc), It's ok to see someone getting chopped off into pieces but I totally hate it to see someone burn even if it was on movies.. 
I also hate hot boiling stuff, hot steam, as i hate frying things... hearing the sizzling sound freaks meh out to death O.o {it's probably why I hate cooking}


#5. I love napping.. a lottt!! :O


Will continue next post ;) ... Have a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment