Saturday, June 18, 2011

Awkward Family! (Part 1)

Okay so we all face weird situations with our families that sometimes make u say "wow!! what is wrong with those people?  O.o"

Well the other day meh and my little sis had the longest conversation ever! talking about mom's family for like 4 hours, 1 topic!! ... I'm not gonna talk about everything since I dun remember some stuff, but I'm gonna list what's interesting about them   xD

I'm going to post a bit of our conversation, but not all at once... if u wanna know more u gonna have to wait till the next post.. probably tomorrow's

SITUATION #1:

When the phone rings at home, I'm just too lazy to answer it! even though when I'm done with the phone call I go like "ugh this is the last time I answer that   >=\  !!"  Here's what happens if the caller was a relative from mom's side
 --------------------------------------- 
Meh: Hello!
They: Heeeyyy!! who's this? Marioom, Awoosh, Fatoom?!?!?!? no no no am sure you're Aysha!!
Meh: Oh, I'm...
They -interrupting-: How's u?
Meh -being my sister-: am good thank u, how about u?
They: How's everything?
Meh: umm good thank u?!
They: How's ur mom?
Meh: Good thank u
They:  ur dad? ur brother?
Meh: they're fine thank u
They: ur sisters?
Meh: they're fine thanks
They: Mariam and Aysha?   << I assume those r my sisters? O.o
Meh: Good thank you
They: Are u all Okay?
Meh: Yes thank you!
They: did u finish school?
Meh: nah, few weeks...
They -interrupting-: How old r u?
Meh -calculating my sister's age!!-: Ummm 14?
They: awwwww ur as old as my son.. (sometimes: "awww ur as old as Summer <some girl in the family>!!)
Meh: -giggles-
They: Oh why giggling? O.o
Meh: Umm dunno O.o
They: Okay where's ur mom?
Meh: Bathroom
They: Tell her I say hi
Meh : huh? O.o .. Okay!
They: Bye!
-----------------------------------

 They just mention all names at once and leave no chance for meh to tell them who am I!! O.o.... why the hell they ask "who's this?" from the first place?!.. and I am not Aysha by the way >.<

They keep interrupting O.o
and when mom is in the shower.. "say hi" .. I usually go knock the door and go like: mom mom mom!! ur family says HIIII!!  ... She: I'M IN SHOWER!! I CAN'T HEAR U!!   >=(




~sighs~
Anyways it's getting late here and I'm falling asleep on keyboard -.-"... U gonna have to wait till tomorrow for part 2   xD

****** Good Night ******








2 comments:

  1. GUESS WHO! (H)
    waiting for the second part!!!!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!! i think i knw who're u xD

    sorry i couldn't post a thing last night.. i over slept O.o!!

    but i'm gna post part 2 in few minutes xD

    ReplyDelete