Saturday, April 9, 2011

My Birthday cake!!! :O

8th April!!!!
It's my 20th Birthday!!! :O

sorry I'm posting it a bit later, I just couldn't post anything earlier because my internet connection was down =\
I wasn't expecting any party or anything xD... forgot about it anyways =p

aaannnnddddd...



that's the cake my sis brought fr meh :O!!





It's Baskin Robbins icy cake :O!! and it's sooooooooooo totally yummeh!! :O

My birthday cake...
2011. Vic diablo, All rights reserved.



sorry folks.. can't upload more pictures, connection is still slow, UGH!! took meh 18 minutes to upload this one!!!

and finally I would love to thank all my friends and family for their sweet droadcasts on the BlackBerry messenger, messages on msn, emails, facebook wall posts and texts messages =)

you people know how to cheer meh up <3
thank u soooooo much!!

now have a piece of that delicious cake xD

No comments:

Post a Comment